Many of us love to read, and every good reader needs more books! With that in mind, a recommended book list has been added to the Tomes page. It’s by no means exhaustive, nor is it meant to be. But it is a good, short list of books if you’re looking for your next read. It will be updated periodically. And if you have book suggestions, send them my way and I’ll add them to the list. Here’s the first list:
- The Signature of All Things by Elizabeth Gilbert
- The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling
- Becoming by Michelle Obama
- Women & Money: Owning the Power to Control Your Destiny by Suze Orman
- Committed by Elizabeth Gilbert
- The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- Carter Beats the Devil by Glen David Gold
- The Shop on Blossom Street by Debbie Macomber
- Emerald by Elisabeth Luard
In other Conjure news, The 13 Days of Greatness Challenge has been added as a permanent feature on the site. If you decide you want to give it a go, or even re-do the challenge, it’s there for you when you’re ready. Just sign up and let the games begin.
Speaking of the challenge, I’m so proud of the three groups who went through it! It was inspiring to hear your thoughts and how you embraced the different days. For one of the challenges, one participant rekindled an old friendship after a six-year hiatus through a 90-minute phone call! The proud, happy voice of the challenge participant telling me about their experience made me feel like all this was really worth it. Amazing!
I was even the recipient of a challenge item, which resulted in a new walking buddy for me! Very exciting stuff.
I hope you enjoy the new book list. I’ll keep adding features when I see it’s a topic my readers may benefit from. Until next time!